Logo, Jackson Quinn Solicitors

Freephone: 0800 047 5005

46 Carrington Street
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG1 7FG

First Class Legal Advice and Representation

In order to protect you, your family, and your interests, it is important to have the backing of solicitors you can trust. Jackson Quinn Solicitors, in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, provides clients with comprehensive and reliable legal advice and representation that focuses on getting the best result for you.
Marriage Troubles

Family Law

Following a breakdown in your relationship, we will advise about divorce, cohabitation agreements, dissolution of civil partnerships, and the division of money, property, and pensions. In addition to this, our expert family lawyers can advise parents, grandparents, and other family members about issues concerning children. We also offer advice in connection with the preparation of prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements, and on a number of dispute resolution options, including mediation, collaborative law, and court proceedings. Our legal experts also provide immediate advice concerning your eligibility for legal aid and will advise in connection with other funding options if necessary.

Domestic Violence
Domestic violence includes psychological, emotional, and sexual abuse, as well as physical abuse. At Jackson Quinn we understand the distress and fear you may be experiencing, and we can support and advise you about the legal protection available in these circumstances, as well as signposting you to other organisations who can offer practical help and emotional support. We have links with Notthinghamshire Women's Aid and can help you find temporary refuge accommodation if required. 

In addition to protection available in the Criminal Courts, you can apply for an order to protect you and your children from future violence and threats. This is called a non molestation order. We can also advise you about applying for an order to protect you in your home and to prevent your abuser from living there or returning to the property. This is called an occupation order. Advice is also available about orders to protect your children and to prevent your abuser from seeing them or removing them from your care.

Care Proceedings and Social Services
Social services’ procedures and care proceedings themselves are complicated and difficult to understand. We advise at all stages in connection with these matters, and will represent you at court if proceedings are issued. All of our Childcare Solicitors are members of Resolution and are accredited by the Law Society Children Panel and provide a high level of service. Legal Aid is available as a matter of right to all parents involved in Care Proceedings and is not means tested. 


Contact us now to receive more information about receiving legal advice or representation from Jackson Quinn Solicitors.

Follow Us On: